Social Media Training Program
As low as $295/month!
Training is a critical part of your track marketing program. Social media is a constantly evolving field, which requires regular strategy adjustments. With our expertise, training can help you and your staff stay up to date with social media trends, tools and platforms without the investment in execution.
If you’re ready to optimize your promotional efforts to make more money, and are looking for more ideas to test, better ways to implement promotions and new ways to be up-to-speed, if not ahead of the curve, on marketing principles, this is the program for you!
Training can help you get up to speed on everything from basic tactics to advanced strategies, allowing our combined efforts to take your social media program to the next level. Think about it this way: the more that you, and your staff, can do yourself, the more we can use our time on advanced, strategic and successful strategies.
- 1 weekly training call
- Access via email and text to ask implementation and strategy questions
- Access to advanced resources and guides
- Advertising guidance, management and/or optimization
Training topics might include:
- Tool-specific training for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, Mailchimp and more
- Creating ultra-engaging content
- Utilizing audience insights on a variety of platforms to deliver what your fans want when they want it
- Designing attention-grabbing graphics that convey your brand and messaging
- And much more…
- Regularly updated content guidelines and specifications
- Tips and tricks documents and files
- Image sizing guidelines and source files
- And much more…
Additional Fees and Expenses:
Your monthly fee includes everything detailed in the program above.
Additional fees and expenses will be pre-approved by the client and might include:
- Optional advertising costs. Social media advertising can take your program to the next level with a very small investment as compared to other mediums. While consulting on the content and graphics is included in your monthly fee, clients are responsible for advertising fees charged by the platform, including advertising costs of Promotions in a Box. Platforms available include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Adwords.
- Optional graphics costs. For major events with advertising budgets, we may recommend using a professional graphic designer to create a comprehensive portfolio of graphics. This portfolio might include flyers, handouts, social media post graphics, social media header and profile graphics, signage and more.
- Optional complementary products and services. Clients may wish to add complementary products and services to enhance their customer experience. These might include website design, online ticketing, contest apps, SEO services, SMS services, paid email delivery service and more.